MY BLOG LIST

Valentine's Day ~ the day of all lovers ~ To really love a woman To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside Hear every thought - see every dream N' give her wings - when she want... 
http://divinaamour.blogspot.hu/ < mira este página < 

Ella es un Arco Iris ~ SHE IS A RAINBOW (EN ESPAÑOL) "..Ella aparece con colores por todas partes. Peina su pelo. Es como un arco iris. Peinando colores en el aire, por todas partes. Aparece con colores... 

Valentine's Day ~ the day of all lovers ~ To really love a woman To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside Hear every thought - see every dream N' give her wings - when she want...
http://divinaamour.blogspot.hu/2013/02/valentine-big-love-is-wotching-you.html ~ my new love blog ~ Valentine Edition ~ Mira !!!

 Love is in the air ~ Valentine Edition ~ The Big Love Is Watching You ~ »  Love Is In The Air ~ Cintra Pirata The Love spy ~

To really love a woman. To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside. Hear every thought - see every dream. N' give her wings - when she wants to fly. Then when you find yourself lyin' helpless in your arms, than you know you really love a woman... http://divinaamour.blogspot.hu/

                         

Ella es un Arco Iris ~ SHE IS A RAINBOW (EN ESPAÑOL)

"..Ella aparece con colores por todas partes 
Peina su pelo 
Es como un arco iris 
Peinando colores en el aire, por todas partes 
Aparece con colores 

¿La has visto vestida de azul? 
Mira el cielo enfrene tuyo 
Y su rostro es como una vela 
Una mota blanca tan hermosa y pálida 
¿Has visto una dama más hermosa? 

Ella aparece con colores por todas partes 
Peina su pelo 
Es como un arco iris 
Peinando colores en el aire, por todas partes 
Aparece con colores 

¿La has visto toda de oro? 
Como una reina de días antiguos 
Salpica colores a su alrededor 
Como un ocaso descendiendo 
¿Has visto una dama más hermosa? 

Ella aparece con colores por todas partes 
Peina su pelo 
Es como un arco iris 
Peinando colores en el aire, por todas partes 
Aparece con colores.."

image

THIS IS ME: (RUN!!!)
 image 
..AND THIS IS MY GIRL-FRIEND ~ DON’T TOUCH HER !!!

TALES FROM THE NEVERENDING STORY:

 

 “FANTASIA” IS THE WHIMSICAL KINGDOM OF “THE NEVERENDING STORY” THAT SPRINGS  FROM BASTIAN’S IMAGINATION. IT IS FILLED WITH MAGICAL CITIES, LANDSCAPES, PLANTS  AND CREATURES AS WELL AS UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTERS, BOTH GOOD AND EVIL. BASTIAN  VISITS FANTASIA TO FIND SOLUTIONS TO HIS REAL WORLD DILEMMAS. BUT MALEVOLENT FORCES  OF CONFORMITY AND EMPTINESS, EMBODIED BY THE NOTHING, THREATEN FANTASIA’S  VERY EXISTENCE. ON THE SIDE OF GOODNESS AND LIGHT IS THE CHILDLIKE EMPRESS.
 SHE RULES BENEVOLENTLY FROM THE IVORY TOWER AND REPRESENTS ALL THE HOPES AND  DREAMS OF FANTASIANS.. and < http://mrzotyi41.blogspot.hu/ ~ aloha

..AND WE PLAY GOOD MUSIC FOR YOU: 

♫ “AS TIME GOES BY” (INSTRUMENTAL)

 HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?V=HN1EVUDRBN0

 

~ LISTEN <
..SHE IS PLAYING BAD, BUT I LIKE TO DO OTHER THINGS WITH HER..

image ..YOU KNOW..
..SO WE (3) ARE A NICE COUPLE..

image 

image .. YOU GOT IT ???!! ..BECAUSE WE ARE ANGELS.. 

image

..I HAPPENED TO DIE, WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY..

image 

SO.. ACTUALLY I’M LIVING IN: (DON’T TELL ANYONE !!)

CITY OF ANGELS  
SETH IS ONE OF MANY ANGELS WHO WATCH OVER HUMANS AND PROTECT THEM IN UNSEEN WAYS.

 

image
..AND i am..LOOKING THAT WAY..SORRY..

image ..BUT WE HAVE A FUNNY CAT..
 HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?V=Q-J7OHI5V2S

~ JUST LOOK and listen <
image 

..bUT DONT PLAY WITH FIRE.. < ..THAT'S NOT SAFE OR SURE..

image Photo ..HE WILL COME TO YOU 

“I WOULD RATHER HAVE HAD ONE BREATH OF HER HAIR, ONE KISS OF HER MOUTH,  ONE TOUCH OF  HER HAND, THAN ETERNITY WITHOUT IT..” ~ THE ANGEL SAID. SETH MOURNS FOR MAGGIE AND BEGINS A DIFFICULT ADJUSTMENT TO HIS NEW LIFE..” 

image Poster of City of Angels 
image image imageimage ..YOUR HEART WILL stay young and NEVER DIE..
NEITHER YOUR SOUL ~  
..AND YOU STILL HAVE 9 (NINE ) LIFES..
image
..DON’T LAUGH..
image image 
..I CAN TAKE YOU AWAY HA-HA..
image ..AND YOU WILL LIVE AS A BIRD ..

image 
..IF YOU DO NOT PREFER A LIFE (AFTER THAT) AS A FAIRY.. 

TAYLOR SWIFT ”TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE” MUSIC VIDEO HD

 HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?V=WUQNRJSFXTE



Fénykép 

 Photo

image
..SO..NOW YOU CAN DANCE..

TIME AFTER TIME - CYNDI LAUPER COVER (WITH LYRICS)

 HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?V=T-OYAZFOLOO

 MRZOTYI41.BLOGSPOT.HU 

 ~ LINKS 
image
image


image 
image image

image 

image
image 
   image
..YOUR NEW LIFE..

THE ETERNAL LIFE Photo 


Photo Photo

THE TERM ETERNAL LIFE TRADITIONALLY REFERS TO CONTINUED
LIFE AFTER DEATH, AS OUTLINED IN 
 CHRISTIAN ESCHATOLOGY. THE APOSTLES’ 
CREEDPhoto  


TESTIFIES: “I BELIEVE… THE RESURRECTION OF THE BODY, AND LIFE
EVERLASTING.” IN THIS VIEW, ETERNAL LIFE COMMENCES AFTER THE 
Cyndi Lauper-Time After Time (lyrics)
 SECOND
image 
image image Photo Photo Photo
image
..YOU SEE.. (Y.G.W.Y.S.)  ~ You got what you see..

image 
..EXCEPT HER < ..SHE IS MINE.. 

Photo 
..YOU CAN STILL CHOICE.. 

image ..HMM ??
image image
..NOW..WISH YOU GOOD NIGHT..
image
..AND BYE..BYE FOR NOW..
image 
..BUT YOU CAN FIND ME.. http://mrzotyi41.blogspot.hu/

image
..I AM CINTRA PIRATA < 
image ..IN INCOGNITO..

image
..AND LIVING IN MY OWN WAY..

image 
image
image

 
 

Photo 

image  
..AND YOU WILL FIND FANTASTIC THINGS..


” WHAT NEWS PUSSYCATS ” * CINTRA PIRATA *

image 
image


A SHOW TO LIVE LONG IN YOUR MEMORY..
IGNITE YOUR IMAGINATION WITH THIS EXPLOSIVE ALL NEW SHOW.
 

BE THERE IF YOU DARE!! - IT’S JUST TOO GOOD TO MISS!!
image 
Photo “ART SPY” ~ ALOHA OE ~ The night town

(NEW BLOG ADDRESS) ***
http://www.nattstad.se/tommy.ritterland

 


 TOMMY.RITTERLAND  image  


 ”..I HAD A DREAM OF THOUSAND DELIGHTS;
OF LIPS SO SWEET AND EYES SO BRIGHT..”
image
 

~ OMNIA VINCIT AMOR ~  

 

Only you (and you alone) by The Platters Lyrics


AMOR VINCIT OMNIA (“LOVE CONQUERS ALL”, KNOWN IN ENGLISH BY A VARIETY OF NAMES INCLUDING AMOR VICTORIOUS, VICTORIOUS CUPID, LOVE TRIUMPHANT, LOVE VICTORIOUS, OR EARTHLY LOVE) IS A PAINTING BY THE ITALIAN EARLY REALIST / POST-MANNERIST ARTIST CARAVAGGIO. AMOR VINCIT OMNIA SHOWS AMOR, THE ROMAN CUPID, WEARING DARK EAGLE WINGS, HALF-SITTING ON OR PERHAPS CLIMBING DOWN FROM WHAT APPEARS TO BE A TABLE. SCATTERED AROUND ARE THE EMBLEMS OF ALL HUMAN ENDEAVOURS – VIOLIN AND LUTE, ARMOUR, CORONET, SQUARE AND COMPASSES, PEN AND MANUSCRIPT, BAY LEAVES, AND AN ASTRAL GLOBE, TANGLED AND TRAMPLED UNDER CUPID’S FOOT. THE PAINTING ILLUSTRATES THE LINE FROM VIRGIL’S ECLOGUES X.69, OMNIA VINCIT AMOR ET NOS CEDAMUS AMORI (“LOVE CONQUERS ALL; LET US ALL YIELD TO LOVE!”).  

Only you (and you alone) by The Platters Lyrics




THE PLATTERS LYRICS


"Only You"
Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone
Can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
I understand the magic that you do
You're my dream come true
My one and only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
I understand the magic that you do
You're my dream come true ..


My one and only you.." 



Twilight Time Lyrics   


 

by The Platters 

".. Heavenly shades of night are falling, it's twilight time 
Out of the mist your voice is calling, 'tis twilight time 
When purple-colored curtains mark the end of day 
I'll hear you, my dear, at twilight time

Deepening shadows gather splendor as day is done 
Fingers of night will soon surrender the setting sun 
I count the moments darling till you're here with me 
Together at last at twilight time..

Here, in the afterglow of day, we keep our rendezvous

beneath the blue. And, in the same and sweet old way I
fall in love again as I did then..

Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me like days of old 
Lighting the spark of love that fills me with dreams untold 
Each day I pray for evening just to be with you 
Together at last at twilight time.

Here, in the afterglow of day, we keep our rendezvous

beneath the blue. And, in the same and sweet old way
I fall in love again as I did then..

Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me like days of old 
Lighting the spark of love that fills me with dreams untold 
Each day I pray for evening just to be with you 
Together at last at twilight time.."  

✿.✿(¯`·.¸ ♥ TWILIGHT TIME ♥ ¸.·´¯)✿.✿ THE PLATTERS ~ with lyrics





Photo  
THE PLATTERS ~ "My Prayer" 


When the twilight is gone and no songbirds are singing
When the twilight is gone you come into my heart
And here in my heart you will stay while I pray
My prayer is to linger with you
At the end of the day in a dream that's divine
My prayer is a rapture in blue
With the world far away and your lips close to mine
Tonight while our hearts are aglow
Oh tell me the words that I'm longing to know
My prayer and the answer you give
May they still be the same for as long as we live
That you'll always be there at the end of my prayer..



My Prayer ~ the Platters ~ topics unforgetable 

  

- I came to say goodbye.
- And why, my friend, why?
- I've made up my mind. I'm going away.
- Then I shall be alone.
- That journey to the desert you've spoken of-- you will take it alone?
- What else can I do?
- Once, you said to me that peace and happiness might be found there. You gave me hope, and now-- now, we have to say goodbye.
- ...Goodbye. 


Unchained Melody - Ghost - Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in "Ghost" 

Unchained Melody - Ghost - Righteous Brothers - Lyrics English - Subtitulos E


The story: Sam ((Patrick Swayze) is in love ~ a true love, but get killed by a gunshot during a street struggle.  Sam's ghost arises from his dead body, which lies next to the distraught Molly (Demi Moore) . He gradually realizes that he is a ghost whose presence cannot be seen or heard. But love is eternal and Molly suddenly realizes that she can hear him and see him for a short While. A heavenly light fills the room, but because he was seen he has to go away.. now forever. A last kiss and Sam only can looks behind him and angels are already wating to take him away, in a portal to Heaven. His task is completed and he can move on. Sam says an emotional farewell to.. 


image
..Molly and departs to the afterlife..to an eternal life~there love is not question of time.. 

Soundtrack: Ghost
Title: Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers


"..Whoa! My love, my darling, 
I hunger for your touch, 
Alone. Lonely time. 
And time goes by, so slowly, 
And time can do so much, 
Are you still mine? 
I need your love. 
I need your love. 
God speed your love to me. 

Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea, 
To the open arms of the sea. 
Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me, wait for me, 
I'll be coming home, wait for me. 

Whoa! My love, my darling, 
I hunger, hunger!, for your love, 
For love. Lonely time. 
And time goes by, so slowly, 
And time can do so much, 
Are you still mine? 
I need your love. 
I need your love. 
God speed your love to me.." 


/Lyrics in Spanish/

Cyndi Lauper-Time After Time (lyrics) 


" Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you
Caught up in circles confusion--
Is nothing new
Flashback--warm nights--
Almost left behind
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.." 


General Comment:

I love the movie scene she's watching in the video, when
a man says "once you said to me that peace and happiness
may be found, you gave me hope but now.. now i have to
say goodbye".. but probably ther is a love that's real can
never be lost. They are still willing to catch each other..
"only time" will tell when and if.. Anyway this is just a beautiful
love song, probably about the end of a relationship, when
even habitual things become so painful and you know that
love is gone, but just can't leave that person..


Oops! 
... I did it again.
I played with your heart.
Got lost in the game.
Oh, baby; baby.
Oops!
... You think I'm in love.
That I'm sent from above...
I'm not that innocent.


GLEE - Full Performance of "Oops I Did It Again" 


GLEE - Full Performance of "Oops I Did It Again"



You see my problem is this:
I'm dreaming away;
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist.
I cry watching the days.
Can't you see I'm a fool
In so many ways?
But to lose all my senses...
That is just so typically me.
Baby, oh. 






James Blunt - You're Beautiful (tradução)


 James Blunt - You're Beautiful (tradução) image

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man..
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan. 
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.. 


 She is like a Rainbow ~ Ella Es Como Un Arco Iris



"..Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream.." 



"ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM" LYRICS - THE EVERLY BROTHERS - REIGNI




Cintra Pirata

9:27 PM  -  Public